today I can say I'm feeling more things that before. When I sing, I feel it, as if the singer was me.
Pity that the feeling vanishes soon...
acting isn't that terrible when you get rid of your rational self and you start feeling the emotions of the character you play, because the character has a little part of you as well... I thought I'd do terrible playing ruth, one of the girls in fried green tomatoes at the whistle stop, when she says she always pried and thanked the lord for everything she couldn't manage, but that if her ex husband ever wanted to take her child from her, she would kill him... it's such a sad scene and I love it, that's why I chose it. Yes sad characters rulez, I know... maybe it sounds a little bit sick coming from me, but sadness it's a part of life, and even when I try to smile everyday, I'm not that shiny happy girl... sadness makes you grow and it connects me with my inner self, the real me... I did well, according to my friends... they could see the sadness I was trying to show, and I felt just great I could achieve what I wanted.
After that I did very well in other acting exercises and my mates laughed at me, it felt good...
I had my last exam today. I'm sleepy, I slept 4 hours last night, I hope I did well =)

No comments:
Post a Comment