I thought I would talk to him today but he arrived and his status was "busy". Alright I said, he's so busy and surely all this graduation of university stuff has caught him pretty nervous. Then I thought... how silly I am... there are things I see... and some others I can't see.
I got mad and asked god why everything is sent to me when I can't receive it!?!? when he gave me his phone number I was so damn sad because of another problem. Maybe he was interested in me and now he is not.
Everything started because of daniela. I hate to say that she's right and that I had think of it before... she said to me "you know? he's a good guy for you... nice, clever, good lad"... I thought for a moment that I had think about it before some months ago and I told her "you're right.." then I couldn't stop thinking about it.
And he's busy, I can't do anything!!!
I've been feeling fine lately except for today. When I think about dad and his sad and tired face, and the troubles at home... oh lord... I got a horrible headache... I wanna move from here, with parents and all, sometimes places are not good, it's good to change I always say it and no one ever listens to me in this house.
Anyway I'll leave when I start working.
A friend of mine invited me to take pics with him... he told me "this time you're not going to escape, you have to come with me and take some pics together somewhere" XD... I said... "alright".
Another friend of mine said "let's go to the cinema"
great its good to feel loved by friends.
Next week we'll have a meeting with the girls (and boy) that will be extremely funny, I'm sure about it.
Well... female friends are better than male friends... at least, they last more time...

No comments:
Post a Comment