Monday, July 11, 2005

I used to be...


I used to be...
Originally uploaded by Niniel.
well sometimes I think about the things that are not happening yet...
Sometimes I think "what if I'm not attractive enough for a guy like x?"... and then I think about my psychoanalist, when he says that I don't feel pretty enough, and that's why I regret of doing the things I haven't done yet and that's why I think no one would be interested on me.
Oh gosh, what a waste of time it's my life if I stay there thinking about what I haven't done!!
Would it change if I believe in myself as the woman I am? I don't like to say woman... maybe it's because I'm still feeling like a girl... after all I'm 22, single, living with parents, finishing my program at university next year, soon becoming an english teacher...
I hate to think in the things I have missed because of my stupid prejudices.
Prejudices doesn't allow you to see the reality, so your bubble becomes bigger, you live in your innerworld...
Well I want it to change.
Last night I dreamt about dolphings waving at me and jumping... they were in a dirty river near of here and I was in a bus travellig to the university. It made me laugh... what the hell were those great dolphins doing in a dirty river jumping and waving at me??
it's cold here.
Maybe he, his scared eyes, his expressions... maybe it could be possible. I prefer not to say anything...

No comments: