Saturday, July 09, 2005

in the end... it wasn't that dark


:)
Originally uploaded by Niniel.
People change, we change, I change.
It's good to know that after all there's good people with me, looking after me, saying good things to me.
I'm always thinking in the past. The things that had been, the things that were not and what might have been of them... that's so insane.
If something didn't happen, I'm sure it was because of something else that I didn't know... there are always powerful reasons for something not to happen.
Well I don't know.
Tonight... or I rather say... this morning? (3.30 am) I'm thinking about the things I have seen... the ones I have seen and talked to but I don't know...
I hate to remember the lost chances. But in those moments you don't know that they were chances, you were blinded.
Life is now they say.
I can't stop thinking and I can't sleep.
We have changed our feelings. At least, I did.
Everything I have lived remains here. That's all I have after all :)

[the sundays - here's where the story ends]

No comments: