death is nothing at all. i have only slipped away into the next room. i am i, and you are you. whatever we were to each other, that we still are. call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way you always used to. put no difference in your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Cornflake girl, Will's song
Never was a cornflake girl
Thought that was a good solution
Hangin with the raisin girls
Shes gone to the other side
Givin us a yo heave ho
Things are getting kind of gross
And I go at sleepy time
This is not really happening
You bet your life it is
Peel out the watchword just peel out the watchword
She knows whats going on
Seems we got a cheaper feel now
All the sweeteaze are gone
Gone to the other side
With my encyclopedia
They musta paid her a nice price
Shes puttin on her string bean love
This is not really happening
You bet your life it is
Rabbit whered you put the keys girl
And the man with the golden gun
Thinks he knows so much
Thinks he knows so much
Rabbit whered you put the keys girl
Tori Amos la lleva. Pero es mejor PJ Harvey.
PJ Harvey - Will's Song
Silly boy
Have you no place to wait for me?
Wait outside
Through the window, look and see
I am here
Sitting straight up in this chair
Figuring
How a boy like you could care
I'm a girl
With a rose upon each cheek
Lady love
That a boy like you would seek
I just need
Here a bit to hold my thought
Where you can't, where you can't
See a way it could be bought
I am here
I'm a girl
I just need
Had a will
I am easy
It's too hard to say no
A request
Helps decide where I should go
Have I a will
Of my own?
It's gone away, it's gone away
To the assertive one
I am here
I'm a girl
I just need
Had a will
You deserted me one day
But I don't mind
I worked so hard to be safe
A waif here (let it rest, okay)
Happily blown out to sea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment