death is nothing at all. i have only slipped away into the next room. i am i, and you are you. whatever we were to each other, that we still are. call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way you always used to. put no difference in your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Mew - Special
Download now Mew lyrics and videoclips on Lyricspy
You're special
You're like a rocket through me
Ohh, you're special
You're a rocket to me
And I cannot this time
Agarina
You can't say no
Agarina
This time you will go
You're special
You're like a rocket through me
Ohh, you're special
You're like a rocket to me
And I cannot this time
There's a taste that you can't shake
But you can't seem to let them go away
I know you're special
You're a rocket to me
At this suprised
all the time
I know what you said to me
And I don't care at the same time
But i'll take you up and down
Address it to you
Honey bee
I know what you said to me
And I don't care at the same time
And what do you stay to do?
I saw the worse of you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ke liinda la letra :) jejeje
y eso, hace mil años ke no hacia algo kon blog jaja.
tauu*
He estado dando vueltas por tu blog y me ha gustado mucho. Te seguiré leyendo. Besos
Post a Comment