Wednesday, January 25, 2006

blizzard

Dearest and loved one... from the sky they watch us, so lonely as the green grass grows everyday while we close our eyes, slowly... dearly beloved, maybe it's time for me to move... time for me to retire, time for me to go away... I've told my secrets to many people, I've been spoiling it all for such a long time, maybe it's my time to leave and forget it all, time for me to die and be born again with some other name... dear blasphemy, dear lie... i'm tired of listening complaints about me, for ever and ever and all of the things I've done so wrong, all of the times I've been so unfair to her, so bad with her, so mad at her, I can listen to her pain and her anger, her wrath traspasses everything and my skin seems so tight, so little to handle the words, so unclear that the emptiness has covered it all... perhaps I should stay and dig the hole I had covered the one that leads to the town of pain and silence.
The journey was long and winding. The road was extremely sharp, my feet are still dyed in blood, the same blood I had given, the same blood I have lost till remain in the silence of the spirits. Walking through the woods of patience had given me strenght, the one I use to see I have spoiled it.
Loved one, hated one, murdered one... I'm so sick and tired and I had already used all my disguises. My masks are hanging in the wardrobe, but they are so worn, retired of all the life they made up once, my shoes are waiting to be worn, to walk through the marshes, among the crowded streets of oblivion waiting for the laughter to come.
Killed one, drowned one... my tears have washed the scars and mixed with blood. Salt, love, pain and hate are the neighbors in my bedroom, mirrors move so fast and merge with the sorrow of the carpet, the lust and desire of the floor while my sleep is perturbated by the waves of the sea... the same sea that drowned us slowly into the dephts of darkness, where you dwell, from where I had to escape.
hated one... it makes me go astray everytime you say it... don't you get tired of making me feel the sickness and selfishness of your soul? you enjoy while the miserability grows, you love to say how good you are and how selfish and thankless I am... you keep drinking my life, taking my steps back while I walk straight to my own, but you can't stop me, you can drag me back, take my arms with you and I will walk away, for I was not made to stay, but to fly away and reach the unknown, to taste new flavors, swallow new blood, eat new flowers... your complaints are making me sick, taking me to empty sheets of papers and driving it all mad... and you can't see the hurt, the spilt tears, the blood that makes the floor dizzy...

No comments: